Notice of Annual General Meeting (AGM)
Renfrew Collingwood Seniors’ Society will hold their AGM Saturday, July 24th at 11:00 a.m. at the Centre 2970 East 22nd Avenue, Vancouver, BC
Due to COVID Restrictions Safety Plan (35 maximum) you must register to attend by calling 604-430-1441 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Packages will be mailed to you either by request or registering to attend the meeting.
If anyone is interested in running for the Board of Directors, please contact Nominating Committee Chairperson Tara Abraham by July 23rd, 2021at email@example.com or call 604 430-1441
于温哥华 2970 东22街举行年度会议
Renfrew Collingwood Safety Plan
• The number of people allowed in the centre at one time will be reduced according to
• Family members and handydart drivers will drop off seniors at the door.
• No visitors, volunteers, entertainers, or tours will be permitted at the centre.
• Staff have undergone training and practice in keeping safe distances, re-arranged
furniture and equipment and established procedures for safe activity programming.
• There is posted signage throughout the centre to remind everyone to keep a safe
Disinfecting and Personal Protection
• Seniors and staff will be pre-screened for symptoms of illness before leaving their home
to attend the centre each day in accordance with the IPC requirements for LTC and AL.
• Upon arrival seniors will sanitize hands and any mobility aids.
• All staff will wear medical face masks and face shields.
• All staff will wear gloves when in direct contact with clients.
• All staff will wear PPE (mask, eye protection, gloves and gowns) when there is a risk of
coming in contract with any bodily fluids (ex. Helping a client in the bathroom) or when a
client is presenting with symptoms.
• All clients will be encouraged to wear a non-medical mask or face-shield while at the
centre as another level of protection.
• All staff has been provided with education regarding donning on and off PPE, &
information about COVID-19 through VCH.
• All supplies, equipment and high touch surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected
throughout the day. There will be a safety monitor assigned daily to disinfect
washrooms, chairs, tables, and other equipment after each use. Waste receptacles will
be placed throughout the centre.
• Cleaning and disinfecting protocols have been reviewed by IPAC and recommendations
have been implemented.
• All items and equipment which are porous or plush will either be removed or covered.
• PPE and Cleaning supplies will be ordered through VCH
Policies, Rules and Guidelines
•Anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 (including fever, coughing, chills, shortness of
breath, sore throat, new muscle aches or headaches will be prohibited from entering the
• Anyone who has travelled from outside Canada in the last 14 days will be prohibited from
entering the centre.
• Clients who present with symptoms while at the centre or upon arrival will have
arrangements made to be taken home.
• Staff will be knowledgeable in all areas of safety, including policies, rules, and procedures
• Clients will be given an orientation of all guidelines in the first week of returning to the
• Families will be kept informed in writing of all policies, rules, and guidelines.
• Building management has ventilation system on a regular cleaning and maintenance
We now have a new section on our website called Home Resources! This page will contain various activities you can do at home including:
• Exercise Videos and tips
• Word search
• Cross Word
• Virtual Tours
And many more other activities!Home Resources